Best Card Case

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
What's the best "gadget" to carry my cards around? Apart from the Porper. That's a bit too expensive for my liking. Maybe in the future I'll get one but for now I need a good one that's fairly cheap. I was thinking of getting the Card Guard Superior from Penguin Magic but they're out of stock at the moment. Any suggestions?

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
For me...
I use my pockets =P

Pockets suck. Today, I knew I was going to be performing so I took a deck of Guardians along with me. Come performing time, I take my cards out and my cards are, well, ****ed. I was so damn pissed off.

Which is why I'll be investing in a two Porper Card Clips - one for a normal deck and one for E and t11's decks.

the ellusionist clips are nice. i like the one i got and its a killer when you take it out
its a ghost deck and it works very well
i keep my deck in my pockets all the time
and if you get the deck and the clip combo thats even better!. but yea gettin that clip was a deff good investment!

Sep 8, 2007
Carmichael,CA
I actually got a wallet at a Joshua Jay lecture. It has a special spot for a packet trick, and a coin pouch and a DECK OF CARDS. It kinda acts like card guard but it in your wallet. I like it and my cards stay in top condition.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Just a quick question before I spend money on one.. do Porper clips stop cards from warping in your pocket?

Yep, and apparently they keep them in tip top condition for a lot longer than having them without a porper. I don't have one but that's what I've heard. Let me know your opinion when you buy it.

Sep 1, 2007
Porpers are very much worth the price. I always keep my cards in my Porper and they last a lot longer than they used to. They also keep the cards flat if a few get bent up when you're messing with them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results