best card thru window?

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
hows this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APNi9YmxFAM

i don't really know what to make of this, because some segments were quite obvious, but others blew my mind. help?

anyway, i heard great things about Sean Beard's CTW, but I heard you need big hands. True?

Dude I bought this one a looong time ago. It was a huge waste of money. Do not be fooled by the trailer. Just don't do it.
Don't follow me off the cliff of wasted dollars. You still have a chance to live. Climb the mountain of money well spent instead.
You will be glad you did. Now leave me, leave me at the bottom of the cliff, my body broken from the fall. Alas, woe is me, if
someone had only told me I would still be well and whole. Woe is me...

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Dude I bought this one a looong time ago. It was a huge waste of money. Do not be fooled by the trailer. Just don't do it.
Don't follow me off the cliff of wasted dollars. You still have a chance to live. Climb the mountain of money well spent instead.
You will be glad you did. Now leave me, leave me at the bottom of the cliff, my body broken from the fall. Alas, woe is me, if

I also second this. Don't shun me for what I'm about to say: I'd seen this and saw all the bad reviews. My friend, however, swore by it. I told him I wouldn't buy it. So he sent me a link to...download it. *this is wrong I know* I gave it the benefit of the doubt. I downloaded it. It was SO bad that I deleted it from my laptop. I didn't want that POS clogging up my computer.

Jan 20, 2009
California
One of my friends had bought this he brought it over so i could check it out.....wow it was a piece of crap.
with that being said the one i do like is john kennedys's i only do it for friends and family when they come over
i would never do it at a paid gig only because the set up.

Sep 7, 2011
Brazil
ww.ibj.co.nz
I loved that video on page one of the English guy putting the cards through the car window. Priceless.

Anyway, the best one is definitely, without a doubt, the one that works for you in your setup under your conditions and amazes the pants off your audience ... even if it includes Mr Stones effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results