Best Cards For Flourishing?

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by I_am_1_in_11, Feb 29, 2008.

1. What cards are best for flourishing?
    Tally ho?

Give me your opinion??
    Are they smooth?
    Last a long time?

2. Well first off what are you more into. Dan and Davestyle with mostly 2 hand cuts or like Jerry which is more into fans and armspreads? Or are you both.
  3. Pretty much the Dan and Dave style.
    Ive only been flourishing for about 3-4 monthes and ive tried alot of cards,
    and ive learned alot of flourishes but i really havn't found any cards that are just the best and\or prestige and\or EPIC!

I havent tried any wynns yet but im going to order some very soon.
    so.. yeah..
  4. To be honest,

The best cards are the cards that feel right to you. If you think they are the best and they feel right for you. Then that's what you should use.

5. If you try some wynns get the red and blue ones. People have liked them over the brown. If your normal like us I would suggest Tallies, Bikes for practice, Wynns, and if your ich get jerrys:D. But AceOfSpades2662 is right. The right cards are the ones that feel good to you.
  6. tallys defenetly
    i got my tally ho brick today
  7. Ever tried Tallys with fanning powder? I don't want to say it's like a dream, but there's a noticeable difference while practicing.

Of course, if you don't apply the fanning powder correctly, it will definitely kill your deck. Plus, with excess use, Vipers that have fanning powder begin to look dirty.