Best flourishing cards for under 10 bucks

Sep 1, 2007
I've been told that thin stiff cards are best for flourishing. What are the best thin stiff cards that are readily available for less than ten smackers?

I've been told that thin stiff cards are best for flourishing. What are the best thin stiff cards that are readily available for less than ten smackers?

I just got a deck of absolute vodkas which I here are good and have a unique feel. It's a great seller whos offering them for 10$ plus shipping which is $5 or you can bid on them but I jsut bought it now. The bidding for the other absolut vodka decks starts at 4.99 with 5$ shipping. Also I like the masters alot and just regular bikes are good from costco only $14.50 bucks for 12 decks in the USA.
(and no the seller is not me if any of you are thinking about it I was just figureing out the best deal and I assumed he would be interested.)
Hope that helped,
Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I have heard Alladins are good but make sure you get the 1001's not 1002's not sure why but it's what I have heard. Also old studs are good but if you live in the USA you can only buy the new ones which arent as good. The old ones are sold on eBay though for a pretty good offer the seller is fullboatdealer thats his username. Look him up he sells alladins and the old studs and a ton of other stuff.
Look him up,
Hope this helped,
Michael

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Also I have heard Alladins are good but make sure you get the 1001's not 1002's not sure why but it's what I have heard. Also old studs are good but if you live in the USA you can only buy the new ones which arent as good. The old ones are sold on eBay though for a pretty good offer the seller is fullboatdealer thats his username. Look him up he sells alladins and the old studs and a ton of other stuff.
Look him up,
Hope this helped,
Michael

Get the 1001s.

TH9s are best in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
If you want stiff cards that hold well together then go for Fourniers. They're not too expensive and they last for for a while.

Sep 1, 2007
is there going to be a thread like this every week!? it is totally redundant any number of the others "what are the best cards for flourishing", they are ALL under 10 bucks a pack! except maybe for the Jerry Nuggets and what have you, but those arent really that great for all around flourishing. just get a brick of some cheap 'Hos. Then when it comes to good cards for flourishing, get some texan palmettos.

also AceOfSpades , about those absolut decks from that seller (Lex415 or whatever), if you email her directly she can hook up a couple decks and combine shipping. also, when you buy one deck at the "buy it now" price, you can buy multiple other ones for only $5 apiece! I got four!!! :D

Sep 1, 2007
is there going to be a thread like this every week!? it is totally redundant any number of the others "what are the best cards for flourishing", they are ALL under 10 bucks a pack! except maybe for the Jerry Nuggets and what have you, but those arent really that great for all around flourishing. just get a brick of some cheap 'Hos. Then when it comes to good cards for flourishing, get some texan palmettos.

also AceOfSpades , about those absolut decks from that seller (Lex415 or whatever), if you email her directly she can hook up a couple decks and combine shipping. also, when you buy one deck at the "buy it now" price, you can buy multiple other ones for only $5 apiece! I got four!!! :D

Gee, I sure am sorry for wasting your clearly valuable time that you spend perusing internet magic forums. Next time I'll make sure to think of you before I so insensitively post an honest question where you can choose to or not to read it.

My bad.

But seriously, I'll try and do a search next time, thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results