Best Gimmicked Effect

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
Hey There,

I am searching for a completely self-working gimmicked effect that is hard hitting and if possible quite fast (presentation max. 1 min).

(I am not doing this because I am too lazy to achieve an effect with sleights but I need a trick as an opener without sleights so I can feel calm when I start to perform. I made this paticular experience today, my first table hopping, and I need for me personally a trick that work always and can't be spotted. But just ignore this part of the post and answer the question and don't start a discussion about my performance qualities and level of knowledge and that i can achieve the same thing with sleights...)

Cheers
Philipp

KhoaD

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2009
get Digital Dissolve, Deluxe Nests of Wallet, Extreme Burn 2.0, Cinch, Twilight Angel (highly recommend), Rubik's Nightmare, and Touch+

Jun 2, 2013
I would recommend Dresscode and Extreme burn 2.0. I think that Dresscode would be a great opener (perhaps only to your first table if you are hopping, unless you can reset in a corner for 15 seconds). Extreme burn 2.0 is a jaw dropper that is easy to execute and will guarantee people to watch you from there on out.

Apr 17, 2013
Poker Test by Erik Casey

First thing in the video...
[video=youtube;s-fP4uRhmDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-fP4uRhmDg[/video]

But we have gone over this with you about really being ready and not trying to jump in like you are.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results