Best impromptu haunted deck?

Apr 25, 2013
Are there a version of impromptu haunted deck that the deck can be borrowed, and can be placed on the earth? please tell me, thanks!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
As far as I am concerned, that isn't possible. I'd recommend you to get some Loops by Yigal Mesika, they're great if you use them carefully. Have fun!

D@n

Oct 11, 2011
Yeah, I would go with loops. It is probably as close to impromptu as you can get and the deck can be borrowed.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Define 'impromptu'.

I know of one method that would visually accomplish this, but it does use a gimmick which would be easy to ring into the deck and cause the effect. I will also say it's not a good/developed method and I wouldn't want to employ it except in very limited circumstances.

Trying to place the cards on the ground probably removes this from the realm of properly 'impromptu' magic. Meaning that you're trying to take a regular deck of cards and make it cut itself from a distance with no outside gimmicks. I can't think of a way that would be possible.

I do know of an impromptu haunted deck, but it has to be in the hand of the performer.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Something that appears to the spectator as if it is something that the performer just was able to do without any advance preparation.

Then I can come up with ... 7 methods off the top of my head. At least 3 accomplish what the OP was asking.

Apr 13, 2013
Agree, Vector by Patrick Kun is a pretty good effect :) I've used it alot, and it get great rections.

Apr 20, 2013
I would go with Patrick Kun's Vector. Although still I would recommend using Loops by Yigal Mesika for a more "haunted" effect.
( Vector actually looks less "haunted". It actually looked like as being "shot out" rather than being "haunted" )

-LYE

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results