Best Magic Effect Ever Created (Okito Voodoo Doll)

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Hi everyone, here is my new presentation of the Okito Voodoo Doll, which I believe is hands down the most magical effect ever created. In the right hands this effect looks like real magic and no other effect can beat the impact, practicality that you get with this effect. This can also be done completely sorrounded with close scrutiny from all spectators. I added a new presentation to this effect and changed the ending (Thank you Mat La Vore for the advice).
Hopefully it's better and I would love to hear any of our advice, whether It'll be regarding the handling or presentation. Thank you everyone.
Also, the floating cap in the beginning of this video is just a clip that I've decided to toss in there just for fun, though that effect is not the main point of this thread, the okito voodoo doll comes later on in the video. Feel free to give me feedback if you'd like though. This magic comminuty is the best that I've ever come across, and I know I can count on all of you to give me feedback and improvements. Many thanks from the bottom of my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBoLs2dvH8

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
i Love the hat variation. =) I want a voodoo doll now
Thank you for your comment:) You should definitely get the voodoo doll because not only will it fool everyone you perform to but it also gets unbelievable reactions and is very easy to carry around. I would say that this effect is the best I've ever bought. If you decide to get it, seomagic.com has the best quality on this product, highly recommended.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results