Best Stage Magic Trick!

Nov 30, 2007
Hey everyone! I was making this thread to ask what the best stage/platform trick you have ever bought was. Which of your stage magic tricks do you almost always use in your performances. Any help would be appreciated since I am starting to get more into stage magic. Also, it doesn't matter if it is kid oriented or adult oriented, just the best stage magic trick you have ever bought. Thanks in advance!

-Hunter

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
I usally perform a vanishing dump truck on stage....Seriously though, Zombie ball is a good cheap one...depending on the version could run you about 25 bux!

Dec 13, 2007
you should look into metamorphosis... but the best trick that i ever saw on stage was when David Copperfield first made a correct prediction that was upraised onto a metal license plate and then had two guys hold these metal pillars (and close their eyes), and he quickly threw a sheet over it and whisked it away, what was on those two pillars none other than a huge car... he even went inside and turned on the engine... it was the most amazing thing i ever saw

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I've been interested in many stage illusions, but I never bought any because I wouldn't be so good on a stage.

Look into Metamorphosis because it looks great, and I don't think it will run you too much money.

There's also a trick that involves a person sitting down in a chair, putting a sheet over them, and making them disappear. I've seen it about 3 times.

Criss Angel did it once, it was on Celebracadabra, and Stuart and Barry did it on youtube in front of a live audience. I don't know the technique, but you should look into it.

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
If I had the time and the energy I'd smash every Zombie ball on the planet with a hammer. Except for maybe Dale Salwak's. You're off the hook this time Salwak.

Learn an impromptu or ungimmicked card stab with a kitchen knife or dagger. Plays huge, packs tiny.
Learn good rope stuff. There are amazing rope routines out there and rope magic is REALLY out of fashion right now, which means it is EXACTLY the time to start performing it.

If you're doing kids work the Magic coloring book is the best $10 you'll ever spend. If you're an adult working for adults I can tell you to make a really cool version with dirty magazines. :) Brings the house down with college kids.

If you're looking for apparatus, the egg, lemon, canary cage is a winner.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results