Best trick(s)?

May 5, 2013
What are the best Magic Tricks on theory11 currently? I mean in terms of amazement, angles, difficulty, all that magician technical stuff. I would get counterfeit, but a critical part of it is a lighter, and I don't have one as I am only 16.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I'm pretty sure you don't need a lighter to perform counterfeit. That said, I don't think that you can go wrong with most Theory11 products. It all depends on what you want to do.

My Favorites are these:
Pressure
Dresscode
French Kiss
Detatch
Vertigo
RE4RM
Masterfile
Garcia's Projects
Color Blind
Stairway
Lit
Thread

It depends on what you want to do with your magic, if you take a look at my list I chose magic that plays very big. This is important to me and the venues I perform at.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
It depends on what you want to do with your magic...

^^^ THIS!

It all really depends on what you are going for. I'm into only one handed stuff and I've only purchased 3 items from The Wire (Ace Cut, Mechanics Pass, and Knacky Hacky Sacky). I'm extremely picky and only get stuff that I intend on using for a very long time or see a way to improve upon something.

Whether you have a character, script and have a really good of what you're looking for or just testing the waters. Personally, I have no way to tell how long you've been doing magic or what type of audience you want to perform for and what preferences you have to what magic you have an affinity for. I don't want to recommend card tricks if you're a coin guy.
I'm not sure I can help you except to maybe start with the 'free' stuff on the Wire just to feel around and get an idea of what you're looking for. Heck, download a bunch of the free stuff and write reviews for them while you're at it. Helps everyone out in the community.

I'd like to promote some of the most mind blowing stuff on the site. But I'd hate for you to invest in something (especially something expensive) that you'll use a few times and never use again.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I'm a card trick guy, and I have only been doing magic for 2 years.
What area of card magic do you like most? Do you like gambling moves? Then Foundations is a great place to start.
Do you like flourishing? Then check out the free flourishes on the Wire
Do you like David Blaine style card tricks, without a table that you can perform with most decks? I think your money would be better spent purchasing a few of Chris Kenner's downloads rather than one single dvd for the same price.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I'm a card trick guy, and I have only been doing magic for 2 years.
If you are looking for big bang for your buck I'd check out the Daniel Garcia projects. There's a lot of card magic on there and it costs the same as a DVD like Decoy

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results