Best Tricks from the Trilogy

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Twinsplit remix is just so visual I get a kick out of watching it. Every now and then I like to challenge myself with a difficult sleight/effect and this is one of them. I have been casually practicing it for a bit, that last part is hard to get consistent with but its fun.

do the bucks do any magic live for people?

I'm sure they perform quite often. They're great magicians, and even greater card artists.

All their tricks I'm sure were audience tested numerous times, so I'm nearly 100% sure they perform fairly often.

If your asking if they perform live shows, such as a stage act, I don't believe so but, I could very much be wrong.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
I like Queens and Twinsplit Remix(only the throwing back action)and TiVo2.0
I did not even watch the explanation for the collectors and I read the explanation for Hofzzy Osbourne in 5 the notes,but never perform or practise it-cause I have a much better version for the similar effect long time ago.

Jan 13, 2008
New York, USA
Deja Vu, the Queens, Hofzzy Osbourne, and the TiVo variations. In terms of sleights, my favorites are the db spin change and the twinsplit move. The control in Swiss Made is crazy but I'm having a hard time with it. There's so much material on this DVD that its hard to keep track of everything.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results