Best Triumph Effects

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
I like the one from "by forces unseen" cool ending!
also danny has a few cool ideas for this trick

also i made my own version that is very convincing!

Jan 31, 2008
Hey Guys-

Thanks to everyone who has mentioned my version of Triumph.
I'm really glad that so many of you like it and have started putting it in your repertoire.

I'll never say that one version of a trick is "the best." I can only tell you why I prefer one over another.

Having performed "Culligula Triumph" and the "Roadrunner Cull" for quite a long time now, I can tell you that the best part about it is the interaction with my audiences.

There is nothing to hide, no false shuffles, no false displays. The cards are really shuffled and the spectators are GENUINELY intrigued. The emotion and the tension that is created when the spectators think that they accidentally messed up the effect is priceless. They are now with you all the way, and the response at the end of the effect is ten times greater because of their invested interest.

We aren't able to discuss technique here, but if anyone is interested in talking more about the psychological points of the routine, I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

Best,
Kostya

---

Win an all-expenses paid trip to Orlando, Florida to learn the Cull in person!

Hurry - contest ends at the end of February. Check out www.KostyaMagic.com for all the details!

Feb 18, 2008
My favorite is from David Williamson's Magic Farm. I think it's called Funner Color Stunner. It's just like a regular triumph except the deck changes color at the end.

Feb 17, 2008
K-W, ON, Canada
It's nice to know a few versions, but my absolute favourite is Kostya's... because the cards are GENUINELY mixed up, even the audience can do it, it's so visible, so fast and smooth... Plus the DVD came with a signed note *SWOONS* LOL! :D

But, as I said, I like to have a few versions... I like mixing the Simple Triumph with false Z-shuffles and in the hand riffle shuffles, looks convincing. :)

Mar 14, 2008
Slovakia
For me it's Funner Colour Stunner by Dave Williamson from his Magic Farm. It's a awesome triumph in hands with colour changing deck at the end... I do not perform this one, but I love to watch his performance... AND the plot uses is funny and exciting. It fooled me badly.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
If I'm standing up, I just use the Sloppy Shuffle.. it's really convincing and I've gotten some of the best reactions from it.

If I'm seated, the original is just fine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results