Best Volume

Jul 5, 2010
BEHIND YOU
I am thinking of buying just one of The Danial Garcia Project's 4-6, I'm not sure which one to buy. I'm leaning to number 4, mainly because I love Jacobs Ladder and, I'm looking for impromptu tricks.

Thanks

Apr 1, 2009
California
I am thinking of buying just one of The Danial Garcia Project's 4-6, I'm not sure which one to buy. I'm leaning to number 4, mainly because I love Jacobs Ladder and, I'm looking for impromptu tricks.

Thanks

Practically everything is impromptu or needs minor set up. Only a couple need gimmicks. But the gimmicked effects are well worth your trouble. Although trouble isn't a good word for it.

As you know in the three discs they teach an important move that they put some focus on for that disc. VOL. 4 they teach the DG Box Steal. Then go into several effects using it. VOL 5 they teach Airbrush Change. But I found this also uses another card sleight that comes around more often in this volume. And VOL 6 teaches the One Point Production 2.0 and then again teaches effects using this. If I had to choose... Volume 4 and 5 are my favorite of the three as a whole... but I honestly can't say what I'd pick. I ended up getting all 6 at once and love them all a great deal

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results