Bicycle 125 Anniversary Edition / Smoke and Mirrors Restock

Sep 20, 2008
I was wondering- are the Bike anniversaries limited? As in, You're only selling a set number?

Also, when are mirrors gonna be restocked?

May 31, 2008
I would think that if the Bicycle 125 Anniversary Editions were limited, they would advertise it. Just a guess though.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The public release date of the Bicycle 125's is not until January. That said, we were privileged to work alongside the USPCC on this and obtain a limited quantity well in advance. We have a sufficient supply at the moment.

We have a small quantity of Smoke v3 decks remaining. Mirrors v3 are completely sold out. We are, however, working on a special edition S&M v4 deck with D&D. More details on that will come soon.

Sep 20, 2008
Fair play, Fair play.

I missed out on those mirrors- Loved the fact that they took the borders out. Its not that it sucked, i just prefer it that way.

Anywho, cheers for that bayme.

-Sin07

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
The public release date of the Bicycle 125's is not until January. That said, we were privileged to work alongside the USPCC on this and obtain a limited quantity well in advance. We have a sufficient supply at the moment.

We have a small quantity of Smoke v3 decks remaining. Mirrors v3 are completely sold out. We are, however, working on a special edition S&M v4 deck with D&D. More details on that will come soon.

Some in January it will be release in stores like walmart, target, and etc?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results