Bicycle 125... Smoothness Problem

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
So yeah i bought a couple of Bicycle 125 decks a while ago, i opened 1 blue and 1 red deck and started using the red one. At first the deck was very very slick. I had to dribble them, faro them numerous time because it would just slide out of my hands. But after 3-4 days, the whole deck became very rough. Now i can't even do a one handed fan or a thumb fan or a spread on the table, there would be cluster of cards, like 3-7, that would stick together. That's how bad it is ... My other blue deck is opened but i didn't use it yet so its still very slick ....

So i was wondering if anyone else have this problem or is it that only deck that i purchased. .... ? Also is there anyway that i can make the red deck smoother or should i just open another red deck ... ?

Th4nk Y0u

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Mine get sticky within a week. I was able to notice a difference in spreading the cards within a day or two.

JB says that the cards here are from a different run, so maybe they're better. I haven't had a chance to try T11s 125s yet.

Oct 29, 2009
smothness problem

hey dude i got the blue deck from walmart and have had it bout a month now and its still amazing so what i would suggest is buying a drum of fanning powder for like 5 dollars online (best five dollars i ever spent itll last you a lifetime) ive probly powdered like 50 (makes regular bikes feel like shadowmasters check out ellusionist.com!) decks and it helps amazingly or it might help if you dont want to buy the powder just take every card and find some soft carpet or blanket in your house and rub each side of every card on the carpet or blanket lightly! or els youll ruine your cards hope it helps!:D

So yeah i bought a couple of Bicycle 125 decks a while ago, i opened 1 blue and 1 red deck and started using the red one. At first the deck was very very slick. I had to dribble them, faro them numerous time because it would just slide out of my hands. But after 3-4 days, the whole deck became very rough. Now i can't even do a one handed fan or a thumb fan or a spread on the table, there would be cluster of cards, like 3-7, that would stick together. That's how bad it is ... My other blue deck is opened but i didn't use it yet so its still very slick ....

So i was wondering if anyone else have this problem or is it that only deck that i purchased. .... ? Also is there anyway that i can make the red deck smoother or should i just open another red deck ... ?

Th4nk Y0u

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results