Bicycle Brick Of Standards Questions

JohnC20

Elite Member
Mar 22, 2017
I bought a brick of bicycle standards, which comes with 6 red and 6 blue decks. I always thought the decks in this 12-pack came with 2 advertising cards, a color joker, and a guarantee joker. However, I just opened 2 red decks and both decks had a color joker and a black and white joker, instead of a guarantee joker. Is this a mistake, or is it normal for some decks to have guarantee and some to have b&w joker in a brick?

Reactions: 010rusty
Mar 2, 2016
United States
I bought a brick of bicycle standards, which comes with 6 red and 6 blue decks. I always thought the decks in this 12-pack came with 2 advertising cards, a color joker, and a guarantee joker. However, I just opened 2 red decks and both decks had a color joker and a black and white joker, instead of a guarantee joker. Is this a mistake, or is it normal for some decks to have guarantee and some to have b&w joker in a brick?

I suppose it depends on when the decks were produced. Otherwise you can mail the USPCC the ace of spades if you are questioning the integrity of the deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results