Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
I think they should do some sort of pre-order special.
Pre-order six and get one free
Pre-order twelve and get one signed

Cheers!

Sep 1, 2007
USA
i flipped the picture and it looks like "105" maybe another 5 at the end and im not sure if theres a 1 at the beginning.. I'm a big help... XD

Aug 31, 2007
i flipped the picture and it looks like "105" maybe another 5 at the end and im not sure if theres a 1 at the beginning.. I'm a big help... XD

well we at least know there is a 50 in there somewhere... also is it just me or does anyone else see a face at the top?

Aug 31, 2007
UK
This reminds me of the original T11 treasure hunt, the images for guardian decks were leaked 2-3 hours before the release of the site. Probably will happen with these depending who gets the deck.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester

sorry ive always had the urge to post something impulsively, and i think that the prize for the next SNC, in accosciation with DM, will involve a deck of centurions being awarded to someone...

Sep 1, 2007
I hope they make the deck avalible to everyone. It'd be a shame of only eleven people got the deck.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
They will be widely available, just a few people will get to preview them if they win something or whatever it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results