Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2007
Late? I was the first one to post up those pictures. :p

Just throwin a few thoughts out there.. The binary isn't much help.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Anyone found the sixth page?

Someone said earlier that perhaps we need to find out who the hands belong to. I'm at school at the moment, but I'll try some random magicians when I get home. :p

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
He's saying you can keep arguing about who found what first, while everyone else tries to find more clues.

-ThrallMind

Oh. Well, I'm not arguing about it. He posted them first, there's no denying it, and I apologized for my mistake... let's start looking for clues!

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Someone said earlier that perhaps we need to find out who the hands belong to. I'm at school at the moment, but I'll try some random magicians when I get home. :p

I did. It makes sense to me. Also, Daniel Madison always signs his name off with just a "D." In the video, we all saw D+M. I'm guessing the name of the other person may start with an "M."

-ThrallMind

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I did. It makes sense to me. Also, Daniel Madison always signs his name off with just a "D." In the video, we all saw D+M. I'm guessing the name of the other person may start with an "M."

-ThrallMind

Oh, good thinking! They obviously added someone who starts with an "M" to throw us off.

Now, who starts with "M?"

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
The only other thing bugging me is the comment next to all the image pages in the source code: "edition.909_+_" Only other thing that fits for D+M, in case my idea of the second person being the "M" is wrong :p

-ThrallMind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results