Bicycle Demons

Oct 16, 2007
the opposite of guardians.they would be a little smaller than most decks for speed and special handling.like "speed demons"...oh it would be so cool they would have demons in hell and stuff printed on the back ... well maybe not that evil looking but close to that.what do u think of my idea of the guardian opposite everyone is talking about ?

Oct 16, 2007
i also thought of bicycle "glass deck' that is paper thin and all the way see through and the pips are just outlines

How about the "asphalt" deck?! Instead of paper stock, they use asphalt!!! How cool would that be?? And instead of the regular, boring, dull, over-used finish, they could use clear coat spray paint?!?! OMG!!!

I would SO buy this deck!!! And they could sell it for only $49.99 + $20 s&h (whadya expect, asphalt weights a lot ya know!!).

I think I should submit this idea to T11, E, Hocus-Pocus, The Magic Depot, etc...this is a guaranteed best-seller for sure!!!

-Steve

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
the opposite of guardians.they would be a little smaller than most decks for speed and special handling.like "speed demons"...oh it would be so cool they would have demons in hell and stuff printed on the back ... well maybe not that evil looking but close to that.what do u think of my idea of the guardian opposite everyone is talking about ?

You know...I actually had that exact same idea when I first heard that the Guardians were going to showcase angels on them. To me, at first, I liked the idea. But, now that I think about it...it seems a bit too predictable, doesn't it?

Shane K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... the angels and wings throw me off too...:rolleyes: :p

Basically you want a specially designed deck of bridge cards? Which, while easier to work with, make it harder to work with normal cards...

I like the Guardians but come on... do we really need more decks?

Sharp

yeah, I think we're good for now, the shadow masters are coming up, black ghosts still a bit far away and there's the rumors of the DnD deck, It's enough for me.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
how about a deck that the design on the back is..........

different colors, same borders, THE RAINBOW DECK, I HAVE TO SUBMIT THIS TO MAGIC MAKERS

"green card" jokes come to mind

Sep 9, 2007
if they had a color scheme similar to the ghosts i wouldn't be into them. the ghosts i've seen look like someone took an inverted b/w photocopy of a regular deck.

I wouldn't mind if the guardians had black borders on the back like the black ghosts though, i'd actually prefer it...

Sep 2, 2007
<sarcasm>Wow. This thread has managed to incite a vast amount of attempted humor and flat-out party-pooping, with little or no usable feedback about the poster's idea. Congrats, helpful forum-goers!</sarcasm>

And sorry, but that whole "bridge decks ruin your magic" thing is a little far-fetched. If you're used to using regular cards, which most of us are, switching to bridge cards will not suddenly cripple you from being able to pick up a borrowed poker deck and do tricks with it. <sarcasm>That's kind of like saying that after you learn how to ride a unicycle, the next time you get on a bike you'll fall in the gutter and skin your knees the first few times before you remember how to ride it.</sarcasm>

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
<sarcasm> man, <sarcasm> you know, <sarcasm> I THINK <sarcasm> you JUST MIGHT <sarcasm> BE RIGHT <sarcasm>

i dont know about you guys, but i photo shopped a different color deck and sent it to E <sarcasm>

And sorry, but that whole "bridge decks ruin your magic" thing is a little far-fetched. If you're used to using regular cards, which most of us are, switching to bridge cards will not suddenly cripple you from being able to pick up a borrowed poker deck and do tricks with it. <sarcasm>That's kind of like saying that after you learn how to ride a unicycle, the next time you get on a bike you'll fall in the gutter and skin your knees the first few times before you remember how to ride it.</sarcasm>

Hmm, nice way to take one phrase of mine and make it seem as if I said Bridge Cards ruin your magic... nice..

What I SAID was that practising with Bridge cards (The original poster said that they could be used to do things faster) makes it harder to use normal cards and that is true. Learn the pass with Bridge cards then try it on a poker deck... you WILL find it harder. Using bridge cards to learn your moves faster is pointless as it will make it harder and make you do double work to learn the move(s) you are trying to perfect.

<sarcasm> Its like trying to snap change with a jumbo deck </sarcasm>

;)

Sharp

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results