Bicycle Eagle Back Playing Cards

Nov 20, 2007
Are Bicycle Eagle Back Playing Cards any good because I was thinking about buying some and wanted to know if they were worth it or post a review

thanks
gymaster97:)

Nov 20, 2007
Are Bicycle Eagle Back Playing Cards any good because I was thinking about buying some and wanted to know if they were worth it or post a review

thanks

yesterday is history , tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift thats why they call it the present :)
random

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Those are pretty cool. I'd be interested in them if they handled as good or almost as good as standard Rider Back 808s.

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA

thanks

They feel and perform just like Bikes, because they are Bikes. They have Bike finish, Bike stock and Bike art. Just a different back.

The Eagle backs were made specifically for playing the game Spades; hence the big "SPADES" on the ace. Additionally, the spade cards have indexes in all four corners. The first run was sold in a special double-deck box, each containing a red and blue deck. The seller likely doesn't have those boxes or the blue decks. The USPCC later redid the graphics and packaged both decks in their own boxes.

The Eagle back is my favorite of all the Bike backs. I don't know if it's the art, but the blue looks darker and the red looks lighter than Riders and other backs.

Here's a few pics:

Attachments

• eagle backs 1.jpg
    eagle backs 1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 149
  • eagle backs 2.jpg
    eagle backs 2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 152
  • eagle backs 3.jpg
    eagle backs 3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator: