Bicycle Guardians : 1st Edition - Sold Out

Sep 2, 2007
how much are they because i am new to his site and all it says on the side is sold out same with the wayne houchin dvd

Wayne Houchin's Distortion will be made availabe on October 1st, and the Bicycle Guardians 1st Editions are sold out - the Second Edition will be available within the next few weeks.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Does anyone know how many decks they started with?

I am actually curious about getting my own custom deck done, and would LIKE USPCC quality, but that will likely not happen with the price and minimum order sizes I have been finding.

Does anyone know how many decks they started with?

I am actually curious about getting my own custom deck done, and would LIKE USPCC quality, but that will likely not happen with the price and minimum order sizes I have been finding.
The minimum order on custom cards from the USPCC is 10,000 :)

I'm sure if you searched this matter on other forums (E, magiccafe, although the latter has been a bit wacky lately) you could find sites with a smaller minimum order.

S

sidrohc

Gaff

Anyone know if the 2nd editions will come with a double backer or gaff of some sort still?

I'm really glad that T11 is taking our thoughts into concern as they create the new Guardians. Just one question:

If you haven't finalized the design plans yet, could you consider making a red backed Guardian, or a Guardian without the white border, so it would be an all black deck?

Thanks!

I still have 7 unopened, and they will stay safely stored away, totally sealed.

-Zodiac-

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I'm really glad that T11 is taking our thoughts into concern as they create the new Guardians. Just one question:

If you haven't finalized the design plans yet, could you consider making a red backed Guardian, or a Guardian without the white border, so it would be an all black deck?

Thanks!

I still have 7 unopened, and they will stay safely stored away, totally sealed.

-Zodiac-

Black borders would be nice, wouldn't it? I'm not complaining however. I'm VERY happy to get a better finish and/or stock.

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007

The Bicycle Guardians 2nd Edition are currently being printed as we speak/type. So, maybe they'll consider your resquest, as a recommendation for the 3rd Edition.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
This is great! I can't wait until they are released, because on the 1st edition I ordered, I thought the sides were a bit rough, but that still didn't change my thought about them...These decks are amazing! I'm definitetly buying a 2nd edition just because they are from Theory11(Also, its new, and when something new comes out, it is always better than the 1st :D ).

-|P54

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I'm definatly glad that they are making 2nd edition. My first deck of Guardians is so grungy that if you put the deck up to your ear and try and divide the deck you can hear the stickiness. Hopefully, I wont have the problem with my 2nd editions whenever they come out.

Shane K.

Sep 10, 2007
California
Back Design

One thing that I am interested in seeing about the 2nd edition is a change of the backs. If you notice, the backs of the 1st edition are not completely symmetrical so you can tell if a card is backwards in a deck all oriented right. This is easy to notice while shuffling or something.
Anyways, I love my 1st editions but only got one. However I am excited to have a better finish. Yay for awesome cards.

--Also, I think different colors would be awesome. Personally I like the white border because black borders get slightly marked up from dents after a while which can make some things more difficult. White is just cleaner.

Sep 2, 2007
One thing that I am interested in seeing about the 2nd edition is a change of the backs. If you notice, the backs of the 1st edition are not completely symmetrical so you can tell if a card is backwards in a deck all oriented right. This is easy to notice while shuffling or something.

The lack of symmetry was done on purpose. It was intentionally designed to have a one way back, which allows for a world of possibilities, so one would be lead to believe that it will remain that way. But we shall see ...

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
Meh. . . I don't think black borders would help the look of these cards, personally. One thing I actually liked about the design is that they have black backs, but they're not a black deck. Black decks are a little hard to read, in my opinion, especially from a little further back.

Aug 31, 2007
California
yeahhhh. sweet. now i'm gonna get my hands on some 2nd editions! and i have 4 unopened first editions :] come 2050 i'm gonna be rich :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results