Bicycle Guardians Update + Trilogy Pics

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I remember how quickly everyone found all of the videos hidden in the source and how everyone found hidden links before Theory 11 officially opened.
Yet no one can find the hidden link that Jack was talking about?
Shame on you all.

uh... is there one or are you just talking about the tee shirts?

Sep 1, 2007
Sadly, no, I can't. I gave up on the Theory11 rabbit hole thing after like the 3rd week. I'm not smart enough to follow all these hidden meanings.

Sep 2, 2007
uh... is there one or are you just talking about the tee shirts?
The Dark Angel is right -- there is a hidden link.

Here is my hint:

"If you look ahead to the release of the Bicycle Guardians and the Trilogy, and you'll miss the riches (the hidden link) that lie below."

Cheers,
JTM

P.S. There's a reason I gave the hint, posted the hint, and posted it in this thread -- enjoy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
USA
The Dark Angel is right -- there is a hidden link.

Here is my hint:

"If you look ahead to the release of the Bicycle Guardians and the Trilogy, and you'll miss the riches (the hidden link) that lie below."

Cheers,
JTM

P.S. There's a reason I gave the hint, posted the hint, and posted it in this thread -- enjoy. :D

is it on the actual trilogy and guardian page or what?

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
what i find to be a vast improvment with T11 is that they don't leave us (the consumer) in the dark about general information, where as some sites wil try to raise hype and be secretive about things. this i feel, makes us feel that we all equal and not being patronised, if you get me, in any way.

thanks T11 team, keep up the excelent work.

Sep 1, 2007
Its like I said before, it's great how they get the guardians in and are like alright they'll be coming out later this week. They didn't spend an extra month hyping how great they are going to be.

That being said, the whatistheory11.com nonsense got the hype out of all of our systems for a little while :)

Sep 1, 2007
"Stay tuned for more details on it...

It's not quite so obvious on the news page though.

Does that look to anyone else like a particular UK magician whose involvement we were speculating about? Recently. Who had "cerca trova" tattooed on his arm?

WHO HAS THAT PARTICULAR ACE OF SPADES TATTOOED IN THAT PARTICULAR PLACE.

Daniel Madison!?!?!

Sep 1, 2007
About an hour to go if I'm not mistaken!! Good thing I have a paper that I have to type to keep me occupied or else I'd have gone crazy by now.

Aug 31, 2007
"Stay tuned for more details on it...

It's not quite so obvious on the news page though.

Does that look to anyone else like a particular UK magician whose involvement we were speculating about? Recently. Who had "cerca trova" tattooed on his arm?

WHO HAS THAT PARTICULAR ACE OF SPADES TATTOOED IN THAT PARTICULAR PLACE.

Daniel Madison!?!?!
Yea!!! Daniel Madison is BOMB...hes not the best but hes one of my favs....i rly hope he appears on friday promoting the 2nd run Guardians!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results