Bicycle Guardians

Nov 5, 2009
Is this deck a normal, 52 card, four suit deck or a special deck? I'm asking because I am not sure what I bought is what I was after. The pack I bought said, on the back, "Tips and Tricks for the amateur magician located inside" but there was nothing of the sort. The pack was still sealed in it's glassine wrapper and stickered shut. There are a total of 56 cards, counting four jokers. There are no hearts or clubs at all. Is this normal? I thought I was buying a regular deck of cards with an interesting back pattern, I had no idea it might have been a special magician's deck. I'm not a magician, and would much rather watch someone else perform magic than attempt it myself. I've tried to learn some card tricks and I was bloody awful; I just wanted a unique deck for playing games like cribbage or solitaire games. If I managed to purchase an abnormal deck, I'm going to return them, I just need to know if I have what I paid for (Even if I didn't mean to) or if I have something that is not what it should be.

Thanks for your time.

Nov 5, 2009
So when I opened it and looked I should not have found a Joker, Ace of Spades through 6 of Spades, two more Jokers, another Ace of Spades continuing to the K of Spades, one Ace of Diamonds, and some more spades? I think I just might be going back to the department store tomorrow.

Is this deck a normal, 52 card, four suit deck or a special deck? I'm asking because I am not sure what I bought is what I was after. The pack I bought said, on the back, "Tips and Tricks for the amateur magician located inside" but there was nothing of the sort. The pack was still sealed in it's glassine wrapper and stickered shut. There are a total of 56 cards, counting four jokers. There are no hearts or clubs at all. Is this normal? I thought I was buying a regular deck of cards with an interesting back pattern, I had no idea it might have been a special magician's deck. I'm not a magician, and would much rather watch someone else perform magic than attempt it myself. I've tried to learn some card tricks and I was bloody awful; I just wanted a unique deck for playing games like cribbage or solitaire games. If I managed to purchase an abnormal deck, I'm going to return them, I just need to know if I have what I paid for (Even if I didn't mean to) or if I have something that is not what it should be.

Thanks for your time.

LOL I want a deck like that :p My guardians seem normal to me:p

Nov 5, 2009
Here is a list of the whole deck.

Joker
Aoe of Spades through 6 of Spades - Joker - Joker - Ace of spades through King of Spades - Ace of Diamonds - 7 through King of Spades - Ace through 9 of diamonds - 2 through King of Diamonds - King of Clubs, Queen of Clubs, Jack of Clubs 10 of Clubs and finally a Joker. 56 cards that just don't make a whole lot of sense!!

Since I collect cards by the US Playing Card Company, I'll keep this deck as an oddity and go buy a new one for use. If I get another one like it...Well, I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Here is a list of the whole deck.

Joker
Aoe of Spades through 6 of Spades - Joker - Joker - Ace of spades through King of Spades - Ace of Diamonds - 7 through King of Spades - Ace through 9 of diamonds - 2 through King of Diamonds - King of Clubs, Queen of Clubs, Jack of Clubs 10 of Clubs and finally a Joker. 56 cards that just don't make a whole lot of sense!!

Since I collect cards by the US Playing Card Company, I'll keep this deck as an oddity and go buy a new one for use. If I get another one like it...Well, I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it.
It seems evident that you got a defective deck. Surprised everyone just makes jokes instead of answering you.
Return the deck or however the rules say about that on the joker.(like in all regular decks of cards)
It is not supposed to be a magic or fixed deck. Its completely normal.
Just with a unique design

Jun 22, 2009
It seems evident that you got a defective deck. Surprised everyone just makes jokes instead of answering you.
Return the deck or however the rules say about that on the joker.(like in all regular decks of cards)
It is not supposed to be a magic or fixed deck. Its completely normal.
Just with a unique design

He said he collects these kinds of decks. And its only obvious is not a normal deck...

Nov 5, 2009
Thanks for all the replies, I didn't know if this forum was even active when I first posted. Thanks, also, for the answers about the weird deck. I guess someone at the factory was having an off day! I'm going to keep this oddball deck just because it IS an oddball deck, and I'll go back to the store and pick up another later. What are the odds of me getting two oddball decks in a row?

If I do get another oddball deck, I'll be sure to post here and let everyone know, I promise!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results