Bicycle Guardians

That's easy... Because it's ezr 2 typ lyk dis.
Taken from the official rules of these forums:

"On SPELLING & GRAMMAR:

* Being a forum, it’s highly important that you make each thread/post readable and grammatically correct. We pride ourselves on the fact that over 47% of our users are literate.
* Some examples of what NOT to post:
// “COOL NeW Trik!!! __ Chex ITS OuT!!”
// “Doo u tink u can hlp me on dis dbl lft junk??! lemme kno…. k”

Mitchell

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I removed/edited some posts. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but there's no need to bash or put down other members.

An analogy: instead of saying this deck of cards is terrible, one can easily state the ways to improve that same deck. Moreover, I'm not sure what's resulting in the excessive negativity and undue bashing towards other members in this thread, but it's not cool nor is it welcome.

So let's stick to constructive, respective criticism, which allows for future improvement and is what we all want -- I'm keeping a close eye on this thread.

Thanks,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 9, 2007
in all fairness, i don't think anyone said there was anything wrong with the cards.

and any comments about atrocious spelling were in jest, at least from my end.

Sep 1, 2007
greg,

Firstly, put down those cards and spell.
Secondly, get your cards moves right...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 19, 2007
MD
Taken from the official rules of these forums:

"On SPELLING & GRAMMAR:

* Being a forum, it’s highly important that you make each thread/post readable and grammatically correct. We pride ourselves on the fact that over 47% of our users are literate.
* Some examples of what NOT to post:
// “COOL NeW Trik!!! __ Chex ITS OuT!!”
// “Doo u tink u can hlp me on dis dbl lft junk??! lemme kno…. k”

Mitchell

I'm just messing around, you don't have to get so serious about it. It's holiday time, be happy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results