Bicycle Masters - Quality

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
Hey Everyone. I was just wondering about the Masters Bicycle deck and how good it's quality is. Is the quality of this deck really better than all of the other bicycle cards, or is it just hype? I've felt other E decks that are bicycle brand cards and they are really nice. Are the masters any better than the other E bicycle brand cards?

On the masters page on E, it says, "Underneath the surface lies remarkable quality never before seen in a normal deck of Bicycle Playing Cards."

Does that just mean that the masters are just the best deck of "normal bikes"?

Also, someone had a wynns review that said that the masters felt better than wynns. So... Are the masters the best besides Jerry's, and other rare cards?

Thanks,
Marlin

P.S. I tried searching for similar threads but I didn't really find anything so if there is a thread already like this one, then let me know and blame me for being search-impaired :p .

Sep 2, 2007
La Crescenta, CA
The cards look normal, but they were the best cards I've ever use. Not trying to be an Ellusionist fanboy here, but they're thick and durable, fan extremely well, and hold together well during cuts. And yes, I have tried a LOT of decks, and these are just my personal favorites. It's not just hype - if you've been doing card magic and flourishing for a while, you'll notice the difference both immediately and in the long run.

Nov 28, 2007
Awesome Cards.

I have too many decks, all different kinds, and the Bicycle Masters feels like the perfect deck of cards. Yes, there is no such thing as perfect, but these come close. They aren't that expensive either so I am going to pick up like 4 more. Buy them. You will love them.

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
im gonna get some masters, they look really good but ill see how it is when i have them. And the ace of spades look awsome!

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
Okay thanks. So when you use Masters, can you feel the difference between them and other E decks? I'll probably try to get some masters soon Thanks guys.

Oct 18, 2007
Tally Hos are basically a better quality regular Bicycle deck. Since I'm in Canada and they're not sold anywhere but the 2 magic shops around me, it sets me back like $6 for a deck, but they're great, I like handling them more than regular Bikes.

As for Masters, if you've been handling regular cards for quite a while you'll definitely feel a difference. The stock is thick so the deck fits more snug in your hand, and the UV500 finish is unbelievably slick fresh out of the pack. The first deck I got I was messing around with for something like 3 days, and even still after all that time when I took it out it'd thumb fan great.

They are just cards though. For me, they feel thicker than E's other custom decks but I've only handled Tigers, Ghosts, and circle back Vipers after I adjusted to the quality of Masters so I may be wrong.

Sep 8, 2007
i'm gonna say endurance wise (that includes handling and fanning as well as not clumping).... it is very good at what it does :D

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
theyre great

I personally own every single ellusionist deck, guardians, wynn, jerrys nuggets, and i have to admit that the masters editions have the BEST finish in the world. The shadow masters have the came finish but look much better. Guardians have the second best finish. LOVE IT.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results