Biggest Control Concern

Sep 1, 2007
So this is the biggest question I have about control. I personally love effects like this that get away from the traditional pick a card and revelation tricks. This looks very cool but I'm wondering one thing. When I perform, Im sure this happens to all of us, we get exited and our heartbeat goes up and therefor our pulse. Would that prevent me from doing Control? I still get nervous sometimes when I perform. So I was wondering if this would stop me from doing Control? Thanks.

Aug 30, 2007
So this is the biggest question I have about control. I personally love effects like this that get away from the traditional pick a card and revelation tricks. This looks very cool but I'm wondering one thing. When I perform, Im sure this happens to all of us, we get exited and our heartbeat goes up and therefor our pulse. Would that prevent me from doing Control? I still get nervous sometimes when I perform. So I was wondering if this would stop me from doing Control? Thanks.

Very good question. But in a word, no. That won't stop you from performing Control.

Dana

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com

Dana is right - don't worry about this. We ALL get nervous at times, but that would not affect Control in any way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results