Bill Malone

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I have been watching some of Bill malones videos and he is an amazing magician and entertainer. in alot of his videos he does this thing to produce a card. its hard to explain but watch this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fF7ag6ifSlA

what i am wanting to know how to do or where i can learn it or what it is called is when he cuts the deck and the first ace shoots out.

also where can i learn some other stuff by bill malone?

Sep 1, 2007
That's the Benzias Spin Cut (I think I spelled it correctly...), and BIll teaches it on Vol. 1 of "On the Loose" where he explains this trick.

Bill Malone has several DVDs out - his "On the Loose" volumes 1-4 are great, and he recently released "Here I Go Again" volumes 1-3, which I really enjoyed as well.

I know he's got a seperate DVD for Sam the Bellhop (explained in vol 1 of on the loose) but I'm not sure if he's got anything else out there.

D

Deleted member 2755

His hands move fast. o_o He's awesome, but I think he goes too fast. Still.... sick card magician. O_O

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Shodan seems right, it does look like the "John Benzais Spin Cut". You can find it on "The Best of Benzais, p.39" or you can also find a different handling of it in "By Forces Unseen: The Innovative Card Magic of Earnest Earick - Stephen Minch, p.168".

Hope that helps a little :)

- Sean

Bill Malone is my favorite card magician. He is entertaining and extremely funny. If you watch closely to his videos, he is left handed. When he teaches in his videos, all you have to do is mirror his movements...kinda cool. But that's not why he's my favorite...

"BILL MAH-ONE! BILL MA-LONE!" after every great trick.

I have Sam the Bellhop on vhs, i'd say for everyone to buy it. The trick is priceless.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
i noticed in alot of his tricks he does alot of card productions from out of the deck. is stuff like this taught in the RRTCM book?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results