Black Friday 2016 !

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
I agree... Would have been nice to see some some of the decks discounted for black Friday. Not everyone is ready to spend $100 to get a free gold Deck.
Maybe a $9.95 deck for $4.95 or buy a deck get one free..

Especially as the CEO replied with "Yess Big things coming."

2 things wrong with what you said.

1. a free gold deck wasn't available to everyone who spent $100, it's while the stocks lasted. Besides, everyone seems to be forgetting a free deck of bronze Rarebits were up for grabs too.
2. "yess big things coming" was more likely in relation to the holiday wheel rather than black friday.

Come on, no need to complain just because things don't go your way. Appreciate there was actually something available for the community, whether it be T11 or any other company.

Nov 26, 2016
Dude, you joined today and you already have complaints against the administration and want to run the whole site .. You remind me of myself when I first started out at Theory11.com.. The Gold Monarchs are rare, and for J.B. to be giving away an $80 deck after spending $100 is a god send for some. So until you familiarize yourself with the way things run around here I wouldn't say too much.

Nope, definitely don't want to "run the whole site" and me joining today means what exactly?? I was making a suggestion about some black Friday deals that they could do.. Whats wrong with that?

"You remind me of myself when I started out" sounds a little condescending.. and it may be a God send for some, but still expensive for others..
"Until you familiarize yourself with the way things run around here I wouldn't say too much" Sounds a bit like passive aggressive bully type talk to me.

Thanks.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Nope definitely not bully type talk. Unless you can't handle a little unnecessary roughness. I wasn't trying to be condescending , as a matter of fact I'll give you a like on your post ..... there now you have another 470 to catch up to me ;). And btw I wasn't the one who called someone out to begin with , let alone the CEO. So sit down.

Reactions: Stu-pendous
Nov 26, 2016
Damn. You have 470 likes more than me.. Maybe I can't handle a little roughness... You're the big man and I'll sit down. I'm sorry. Sure I mentioned what I thought BF sales should be, and I "called" the CEO out... Doesn't change the fact that you're a bully.

Reactions: CWhite
Dec 6, 2015
Canada
Welcome to theory11, Biujee. I completely understand your point about having multiple Black Friday discounts over multiple products since that's what most large online retailers such as Amazon do. The thing with playing card decks though is that because there's such a huge variety of decks to choose from in the playing card industry, most decks are already sold near the lowest price they can be! I don't think any deck retailer would ever do a buy one get one free deal across their market.
Theory11 also has a few other reasons why their decks are at the price they're at, such as rising manufacturing costs and the quality they ensure with their decks, if I remember. I can't find the exact forum post/posts they talked about it ATM.
Enjoy your stay!

Nov 26, 2016
Welcome to theory11, Biujee. I completely understand your point about having multiple Black Friday discounts over multiple products since that's what most large online retailers such as Amazon do. The thing with playing card decks though is that because there's such a huge variety of decks to choose from in the playing card industry, most decks are already sold near the lowest price they can be! I don't think any deck retailer would ever do a buy one get one free deal across their market.
Theory11 also has a few other reasons why their decks are at the price they're at, such as rising manufacturing costs and the quality they ensure with their decks, if I remember. I can't find the exact forum post/posts they talked about it ATM.
Enjoy your stay!

Thanks so much for your reply Martin. Totally understand the logic behind their BF sales now and appreciate you taking the time to explain. I wish all members of this forum had your class.

Thanks again mate! :))

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results