Black Friday 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dtop, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Dang!!!

Dtop likes this.
  2. Nice

but HOW much will one need to spend??

Pretty silly if you already own all you really need from T11 and you’re compelled to buy more

Just put a damn price on the things

DaveWmson and Dtop like this.
  3. And how do I get all three free gifts? Is it random? Do I choose? Is it all three for s purchase or would I have to make 3 purchases?

4. Answers to this, TOMORROW! Make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter to see all the details.

// L

Dtop likes this.
  5. How do I subscribe? Or how do I know if I already am

I am a Magician likes this.
  6. Do you occasionally get emails from Theory11 about new products? For example the new monarchs that just came out?

Dtop likes this.
  7. It looks like you get a free gift for every $50 you spend. So free gifts at $50, $100 and $150. I can only assume that the gold artisans are at the $150 band. I am not aware of what the other gifts are.

Dtop likes this.
  8. That means you are subscribed.

Dtop likes this.
  9. Bottom of the website has a place where you can register. If you already are registered, registering again won't hurt anything. I'd try again just to be certain. We will also post today's goodies on social media.

upload_2019-11-29_6-32-20.png

// L

Dtop likes this.
  10. When will deals start?

Dtop likes this.
  11. 11am ET... about 79 minutes from now!

// L

Dtop likes this.
  12. Cant Wait!!!!!

Dtop likes this.
  13. B4B46C1B-0975-4F68-930F-730C7541FF46.jpeg Oooo jeez.... 150$ umm what...... I don’t know, can I not just buy the cards? Hey people who found these at target, how much did they cost?

14. Wait... I just saw rarebit! Never mind, all complaints gone. I will be purchasing a lot today

15. What are you purchasing?

Dtop likes this.
  16. I am thinking of getting double cross, zandman book test, and a deck of derren brown cards

Dtop likes this.
  17. I don’t know yet, any recommendations?

18. Do you have Lit?

Dtop likes this.