Black Friday at theory11!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

We try really hard not to bombard you here with product promos and announcements, but every once in a while we drop in an announcement you might be interested in. Today is Black Friday, and with that comes theory11's biggest event of the year! We doubled our server capacity for today just to make sure we could handle the rush!

Let's talk about what's new:

First off, FREE DECKS! As is normal for us, we are offering free decks with your Black Friday purchases for 12 hours only. Spend $50 and get a deck of Gold Rarebits, $100 and get a deck of JAQK Amethyst Edition, and $150 to get a deck of Gold Monarchs! This is VERY likely the last chance to get your hands on a deck of Gold Monarchs - our stock is very low and we expect to run out today. No plans to reprint those at this time.

New items:

Black Hudson Playing Cards. A new variant on one of our most recent decks. The Hudson deck is back in a sleek gunmetal colored tuck case. I think it looks even better than the original! Unlimited.

Green Tycoon Playing Cards. Once again in collaboration with Steve Cohen we have launched a new colorway of the Tycoon deck. This time, there is a little extra something hidden in the deck that will aid your performances... Limited Edition.

Bend by Menny Lindenfeld. A beginner's guide to metal bending techniques. Menny takes you through an hour's worth of basic metal bending, giving you the foundation you need to start performing.

Scarlet by Josh Zandman. The third installment in the Zandman book test series. This works with the older books in the system, but also includes a new method exclusive to Scarlet.

Check them out and let us know if you have any questions!

// L

Pierre R.(1)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Lyle It says on my order that I have unlocked free shipping but yet you force the $15 UPS shipping at checkout for 5 decks errr what gives my friend

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Lyle It says on my order that I have unlocked free shipping but yet you force the $15 UPS shipping at checkout for 5 decks errr what gives my friend

Free shipping over $50 gives you free economy shipping. If you choose to pay more for a different service, we do not stop you. You should see the free option plus all other available options.

If you aren't seeing a free ship option despite qualifying for it, send us a screenshot of your cart and a screenshot of your ship options to support@theory11.com and we will check into that for you.

// L

VirgilioV1

Elite Member
Jul 9, 2017
Oh gee! I already placed my orders yesterday. I thought the sale was at Thanksgiving Day. Now I have to place order again to get the gold Monarch. Can I have some bonus cards for placing orders yesterday?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results