Black Ghost 2nd Edition Decks

Jan 28, 2008
Anyone else pick up one of these bad boys today at Ellusionist? I did.

Sad part is that in my order invoice it already shows what I won. Anyone else notice that??

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri
I ordered one as well. Although it states you won't know what you won till you get it on E it said in my e-mail too. Then again it might just be some weird thing that's on the e-mail. At least I hope so. What did you win (according to the e-mail)?

these cards are too epensive for me im just going to grab my regular deck of bicycle cards that i bought in a 12 pack at costco for 13.99 :D .... i wish i could afford them but just to much :(

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
It's same price as Viper... I might just pick one up to see how they compare. But not for awhile, I still got 3 Guardians and 2 Regular Bicycle and 1 Centrion to use before I move on to new decks.

Mar 7, 2008
Gave up ordering when the check out page froze for 10min, figured I'm not winning anything. =(

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Only the first 52 online orders of the black ghost deck will get the promo. rossmarc,if you see this '1 BLACKGHOST-- Bicycle Black Ghost 2nd Edition De review' it doesn't mean that you won.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results