Blackpool Convention 2008

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
i would love to go since i have a reading week break from 18th to 22nd.
If i don't have any midterms immediately after the break, i think i'll go.

I will be there, alongside Erik, David, Allan, Chris, Ross and Jonas. :)

Last year was amazing - I can only imagine this year will be a blast!

Regards,
Jordan

P.S. Anyone thinking of attending will need to act quickly; tickets are becoming scarce.

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm Sweden
Great Jordan. Im sharing a room with Erik and Jonas. im looking foward to meeting you. I want to see you perform The Burst IRL. I really enjoy the vid you made of it.

Great Jordan. Im sharing a room with Erik and Jonas. im looking foward to meeting you. I want to see you perform The Burst IRL. I really enjoy the vid you made of it.

Cheers Johan, glad you enjoyed the video. You too man, I'm sure we will have a lot of fun hanging out there. I would be more than happy to perform The Burst for you, but I wouldn't mind seeing some stuff from yourself either. :)

See you later,
Jordan

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm Sweden
I can promise that you will see some stuff from me aswell. Curently trying to find good Table Magic. Dont relly kow where to look though. But there will be a great deal of session that i can promise you. We all live at the same hotell if im not mistaken? The Lobby Bar will be a great place to have a beer and some sessions.

mmmmmhhmmmmmm beeeeeeer

I can promise that you will see some stuff from me aswell. We all live at the same hotell if im not mistaken? The Lobby Bar will be a great place to have a beer and some sessions.

Sounds great, I am sure it will be much fun and games. Sessions are awesome, you can never get enough of them. I will definitely be hanging around at the Dealer's Hall too, see what bargains I can find - if any, lol. You say you are staying with Erik and Jonas? As far as I know, Erik isn't at the same hotel as myself - I'll be at "The Ruskin"?

Jordan

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm Sweden
Ooh I though you where going to share with like Chris..... ok no we are staying at Cheqers Plaza hotell. I think its me, Erik, Jonas, Chris, Allan and Kris that are staying there. Though Erik said that you where stayin there aswell. But anyways, we will probably meet up and walk around in the Convention Halls.

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Wish i could go, but a lack of fundage is preventing me. If i wasn't going to Australia this year i might have gone, but who can resist doing magic down under?! I sure cant!

Have fun guys!

Sep 2, 2007
London
I'll be there. Me and my girlfriend are staying at the Ruskin too.

I get paid 2 days before it, so I'll be the one walking round with huge amounts of stuff I've just bought from the dealer's hall.....

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
:eek: Man I wish I could go... Leicester to Blackpool. *looks in wallet*

*wallet bursts into flames* (haha see what I did there? :p)

*dust falls out*

Hmm... Does anyone know anywhere that takes Dust as currency?

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Denmark
Well Jordan already said it but, I'll be there aswell!! and I can't wait to meet you guys again...

I'm staying at the Cheqers Plaza hotell, and Jordan I'm pretty sure you are the only one who isn't...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results