Bluff Pass, Blind Bluff, & LePaul Bluff

I know all 3 I personally use lepaul's version most out of all. Im practicing the blind bluff and trilogy bluff i can't seem to get the blind bluff to work for me though. So i was wondering which do you use? why you dont use the others? do you have any tips on any of the ones you use? or do you just not use them?

May 19, 2009
Personally, i use the bluff pass.

The bluff pass taught in the andthensome dvd in my opinion looks very sketchy.

Even when i saw it in the preview i thought it looked unnatural.

I showed my parents, who know all my secrets, the bluff pass and i fooled them easily. I did it over and over until my dad finally noticed.

When i showed my parents the bluff pass taught from the andthensome they immediately knew what had happened. True, i probably did not "master" the technique but i don't plan too anyway, I'm not using it.

nayost

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Check out Aaron Fisher's Nowhere Pass (it's in both the Search and Destroy DVD and Paper Engine), it is a wonderful variation of the bluff pass replacement. I wasn't very comfortable with the bluff pass until I started using the Nowhere Pass bluff replacement.

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
I always use the Bluff Pass, after i read the Paper Engine, i learnt the subtlety Aaron teaches, from that moment on, my Bluff Pass reached a new level of Bluffing. I fooled a few card workers with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results