Bomb// Cardistry

Sep 2, 2013
That was... actually good? I'm sorry if you don't like being judge because of your sex, but I have to say that most girls on YouTube are only decent and don't any anything really eye catching. But putting your gender aside, you're really smooth and stylish. You may not be doing any ridiculously fast D&D cuts, but you're slick.
A suggestion. When doing twirls like at 0:26, you can try doing a one handed cut. Card twirls + One-handed cuts = Eye-Candy... usually BTW what is the name of that move?

Nov 4, 2013
mohsin

That was... actually good? I'm sorry if you don't like being judge because of your sex, but I have to say that most girls on YouTube are only decent and don't any anything really eye catching. But putting your gender aside, you're really smooth and stylish. You may not be doing any ridiculously fast D&D cuts, but you're slick.
A suggestion. When doing twirls like at 0:26, you can try doing a one handed cut. Card twirls + One-handed cuts = Eye-Candy... usually BTW what is the name of that move?

Alix B.(1)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Thanks for your reply, it's that I don't like beeing judged, but people react kind of weirdly because I'm a girl... I don't like fast cuts, but smooth cuts, it's more eye candy :)
Thanks for the suggestion, i'm actually thinking about what I could do, and most importantly thinking about the timing of everything. I was tinking about bullet, but why not create an original flick with the left hand? I actually created this twirl, it can also be a card production from the twirl.
Thanks again for the feedback :)

Sep 2, 2013

Um... what? Why would you do that? XD

Anyways. If you actually created that twirl, nice! I've haven't seen many quite like that. I love how you're so nonchalant about coming up with something new. That's not a confident quality you see with most flourishers. At least, I don't see too many of them.

Also, I just notice this now. Where the hell did that awesome le paul spread-like fan come from?

Sep 2, 2013
Um... what? Why would you do that? XD

Anyways. If you actually created that twirl, nice! I've haven't seen many quite like that. I love how you're so nonchalant about coming up with something new. That's not a confident quality you see with most flourishers. At least, I don't see too many of them.

Also, I just notice this now. Where the hell did that awesome le paul spread-like fan come from?

I'm sorry, I sound really desperate right now. :p

Alix B.(1)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Thanks! I'm trying to make it look better, i'm still not pleny satisphied whith it...
Sorry, i'm french and I did not understand that part ' I love how you're so nonchalant about coming up with something new. That's not a confident quality you see with most flourishers. At least, I don't see too many of them.'
I'm confused is it a positive reflexion or negative?
And for the Le paul fan, I came up with it, but i'm not sure if it's original...

Sep 2, 2013
Thanks! I'm trying to make it look better, i'm still not pleny satisphied whith it...
Sorry, i'm french and I did not understand that part ' I love how you're so nonchalant about coming up with something new. That's not a confident quality you see with most flourishers. At least, I don't see too many of them.'
I'm confused is it a positive reflexion or negative?
And for the Le paul fan, I came up with it, but i'm not sure if it's original...
In this case, nonchalant means to talk or act through something without showing worry. I love how you talk about creating a new flourish like it's easy and that you're not worried about doing it. I don't see that in most flourishers that I meet.

BTW Off-topic but even as a French, you still have way better understanding of the English language than 90% of my friends on Facebook. XD

Dec 18, 2014
Your best bet would probably be ebay or something like that since they're now out of print and as far as I know there aren't any plans for another print run.74-325 vce

Nov 10, 2014
Real smooth! A lot of it looks like butterfly knife flourishing.

I have to ask: You use a move twice in which you take a card/packet in one hand and flip it onto the deck; what is that called?

I might be wrong but I think that is Blink it is covered on Genesis V1

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results