Bottom Deal

Nov 25, 2012
Hey guys
I know bottom deal and i do bottom deal very good but i saw this yesterday from daniel madison. What is the name of bottom deal his doing?
(I mean only the name) i can do exactly bottom deal his doing but i cant find the name if this, Im am looking for the name of this type bottom deal . Can anyone help me?

My bottom deal similar this i know this but im looking for the name of this:

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
The grip he is using he calls the Madison Grip, it's very similar to an Erdnase grip. When you deal the cards face up it's generally called a stud deal. So these are stud bottoms from the Madison Grip.

Reactions: brutalmike
Nov 25, 2012
but i cant find any information about this, where can i find information about this type of bottom deal?
are you sure is Hit Style Take Bottom Deal ?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Oct 6, 2016
but i cant find any information about this, where can i find information about this type of bottom deal?
Not sure if it's the exact same as in the Ax3 version but Madison teaches his Bottom Deal on Mechanic Vol. 1

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com

Pretty sure... You can find it on the Jason England download here on T11 as a matter of fact:
People also refer to it as a Stud Take.

Nov 25, 2012
So where i find and learn exactly this type of dealing? I have mechanic by daniel madison but he didnt teach this type of dealing

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
GSOH by Steve Forte would be a good start. It is two volumes and deals mainly with Gambling Sleight of Hand. Best of luck. I saw the video of your bottom it's actually pretty good. I would say get the bottom deal video from Jason England and study it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results