Bound by Daniel Madison with a Wynn Deck

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I'm gonna be honest:
the video sucks.. editing sucks.. layout sucks.. the effect you used in the vid sucks.. showing the box sucks.. ''wrapping the card in the box'' sucks too..

Maybe you have to remove it and do it again. I know how its done because I have the PDF, but if I didnt know, I'd have easily figured it out..

REMOVE man please.. I think you just did this lame version to prove that you can do bound with wynns, and thats not the case.. so REMOVE, and upload it again SMOOTH, and try to do the visual version not this **** lame..

Sorry if I'm being harsh, but dammit, it just pissed me off how bad this was performed :S.

Aris.

Ok thats for the critism. Iam a complete novest on video editing. Ive only editied 3 videos and all 3 sucked balls. Iam still playing arounsd with different effects both on Vegas, Windows movie maker(LOL) and The Camera. Also you said the showing of the box sucked, in the origianl Bound you cant show the box that cleanly. The effect dosent suck. ''Wrapping the card in the box suked too" what does that mean.

JDEN

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Pretty close to terrible...

Your editing was pretty bad which doesn't make a difference to the trick, but your force was BLATANTLY obvious, and if I didn't have the PDF I would've figured it out. 0/5

Aug 31, 2007
UK
It was one big bad experience, editing sucked, performance sucked, music has been overused. "Many have failed" - including yourself.

Remove.

Once again Ill say Iam a complete novest at editing. So we can all say the editing was crap. The only reason I didnt do the visual penatration that d+M used in his Bound Preview is becouse the camera angle would of reavealed the penatration. And I wasent comfortable performing it.

JDEN

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Once again Ill say Iam a complete novest at editing. So we can all say the editing was crap. The only reason I didnt do the visual penatration that d+M used in his Bound Preview is becouse the camera angle would of reavealed the penatration. And I wasent comfortable performing it.

JDEN

i think it's safe to say "the reason i didn't do it was because" is not a sentence we should hear.. if you can't do it because a lack of skill, practice it, if it's some OTHER reason, just don't post a video of it no matter how eager you are; it's not the full effect.

basically, if you can't do something for any reason, don't do it until you can. plain and simple.

Oct 24, 2007
Aris.SA

I just read this whole thread and I must say almost half of the people that commented are all A** holes. That means u Aris.SA and Farrell why are you guys being so effin harsh in your comments. That is not constructive criticism! That is just you being mean and harsh and no one needs that.

Their is better ways to give of constructive criticism without the words suck and bad and all the other crap i saw. To me that is not constructive criticism you are just putting that person down when they have proboboly tried hard to do something good. Shame on you!

I don't think that is what T11 is a about, putting other people down so we should all better be nice or get the hell out.

-F1

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results