Box Monster by Nathan Kranzo

Mar 16, 2008
i was thinking on getting this but i wanted to know what u guys think of it?

is it hard?
angles?
i absolutely hate ditching (easy cleanup?)
is it worth it?

thanx
-NY

Sep 28, 2007
It can be a bit tricky at first. But with practice you should be able to do no problem. Don't worry about ditching anything. You are left clean. Completely angle proof. Definitely worth purchasing! Lots of possibilities. Bottom line....Do it.

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
I beleive this is certainly the best haunted deck effect out there. Very nice routine and the best part is its so easy to perform! Making the gimmick is tricky at first but be patient and you will get it after a few minutes. Let us know how much you like it when it arrives!

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Its really not too bad. Please feel free to ask any questions about Box Monster, I have been using it for quite some time now and have gotten comfortable with the ins and outs.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
It is an amazing effect and you should get it. Making the gimmick is a real pain until you get used to it. You have to make sure to follow him precisely when making it.

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
I bought it but i never perform it or practice it, the gimmick is a pain i hate it i never got it to work although it looks very powerfull when done correctly i guess i just got fustrated with the gimmick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results