Box ONE by nph

bdawg923

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2014

Just got an email for this.

1) how hard is the puzzle? any way to get hits if i get stuck?
2) how are there already reviews on the page if it just launched?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com

Just got an email for this.

1) how hard is the puzzle? any way to get hits if i get stuck?
2) how are there already reviews on the page if it just launched?

There are actually a bunch of different puzzles in this game. None are incredibly hard, but there are some things that require out of the box thinking!

Box One is not new - it has been in Target stores in the USA since last fall, and has been sold quietly on our site for a little while now. The reviews are likely from people who purchased it at Target prior to seeing it show up on theory11.com.

Good luck, and enjoy! Box One is a blast.

// L

bdawg923

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2014
There are actually a bunch of different puzzles in this game. None are incredibly hard, but there are some things that require out of the box thinking!

Box One is not new - it has been in Target stores in the USA since last fall, and has been sold quietly on our site for a little while now. The reviews are likely from people who purchased it at Target prior to seeing it show up on theory11.com.

Good luck, and enjoy! Box One is a blast.

// L

Gotcha, thanks for your help!

Jun 13, 2021
Can I also ask a couple of questions regarding this game? I see it's designed for one person, but is there an option for multiplayer? And what is the replayability of the game if playing solo?

Thanks in advance.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Can I also ask a couple of questions regarding this game? I see it's designed for one person, but is there an option for multiplayer? And what is the replayability of the game if playing solo?

Thanks in advance.

Designed for one person, but there is nothing stopping you from doing this with someone else. The more people you add, however, the quicker you will move through this and the experience won't be as good. Lots of people play with two.

Replayability is low. Once you have played you know how to solve the riddles and the surprises are no longer surprises. That said, there is a reset guide so you can put everything back together so you can pass it to a friend to play!

Good luck!

// L

Reactions: GeorgeS11420
Nov 27, 2021
Please tell me there is a way to reset the website! I loved the game but want to do it again. I don’t care if I know what happens I want to do it again.

Oct 29, 2022
I’ve just played through Box:One and although it didn’t take too long, it was still a blast. As soon as I was done, I wanted more. That means as soon as I was done I repacked the box and realised that there was vast, unused potential there waiting to be uncorked.
The game’s been out a while now, so you really should have an would be so easy to extend the experience and allow everyone who completed the game to return to it afresh.
I'm guessing you don’t want just anyone creating an expansion for their own amusement and you don’t want random fans pitching ideas at you, so I will have to drop the idea… but it’s right there for the taking. Make that game!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results