Break the Habit?

Oct 11, 2007
does anyone own this and what do you think about it? Or does anyone know anybody that has it, or knows anything about it... and how visual is it for closeup material?

Feb 22, 2008
I have a "cigarette through anything (double cut)" which basically accomplishes the same effect. I dont use it much though because I mostly perform around friends and family and the like and they know that I dont smoke so it really doesnt fit into my routine at all. However, I have used it a couple times and it works pretty well for me and I got some pretty good reactions. If you smoke or are around people who smoke, then I would pick this up. Its pretty simple and basically self working. Another thick that works well with this is the cigarette vanishing tube/shrinking cigarette tube. It would fit with the theme of quitting smoking or atleast cutting back with the smaller cigarette. I think I got mine from the Magic Depot. The cigarette through anything was like $30 and the shrinking/vanishing cigarette metal tube was like $5. This is probably more than you wanted to know, but I hope this helps you out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results