Brian Tudor Showoff 3 - Discontinued?

Dec 11, 2008
Kelowna BC
Hey guys, I was looking at MJM magic
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/show-off-vol-3-king-of-cards-by-brian-tudor-p-5877.html
and noticed that Showoff 3 is discontinued. It might just be MJM, but anybody know if Brian's Showoff 3 is actually discontinued now? It's only been out for a year and it is definitely Brian's best work to date. For good comic relief...at the end of his video he goes totally ape**** on De'vo and flourishers who talk sh!t about him. He's not the best with words haha
I bought this and loved it, but maybe it didn't sell that well :rolleyes:

Man, this thread gave me flashbacks to that guy who wanted to have Brian Tutor's love child... *shivers*... bad memories.

Anyhow, I don't think its discontinued. MPS and Penguin still carry it. MJM might just have stopped carrying it for their own reasons.

C

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Hey guys, I was looking at MJM magic
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/show-off-vol-3-king-of-cards-by-brian-tudor-p-5877.html
and noticed that Showoff 3 is discontinued. It might just be MJM, but anybody know if Brian's Showoff 3 is actually discontinued now? It's only been out for a year and it is definitely Brian's best work to date. For good comic relief...at the end of his video he goes totally ape**** on De'vo and flourishers who talk sh!t about him. He's not the best with words haha
I bought this and loved it, but maybe it didn't sell that well :rolleyes:

Check a few other magic distributors. It probably didn't sell extremely well as there are a lot of bad reviews going around about how awful the teaching was... in reality, I was able to learn from it :p

D

Deleted member 2755

BrianationX? Yea...I'd have to agree with you on that one.

-ThrallMind

YOU DARE SAY THE NAME OF HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED?!:eek:

Haha, I just wanted the DVD in all honesty just to hear all of the rants Tudor goes on.:p

-Doug

Jan 18, 2009
I am not a big flourisher at all, I do a B4, Werm, and practicing Pandora for fun. I look at everything and there are 11 flourishes and including Brian's ridiculous rants, and this is all in 26 minutes. I would prefer more time devoted on the dvd to each flourish so when I am in the middle of a flourish I don't have to stop and rewind it back. He's a funny guy even though he doesn't try to be and his speed is crazy good.

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
I have to say, I miss BrianationX sometimes.
The baiting. The lying. The indefensible statements of "fact".

...Then again, I have a masochistic streak.

Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I got this one free through a promo at penguin and I am SO glad that I didn't have to pay for it. TERRIBLE! Maybe MJM were getting complaints or they just realised that it was a terrible DVD.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Brian Tudor has had a lot of DVD's where the teaching and quality was just bad. I think it's mainly due to his attitude toward magic and everybody. He has too many effects that are supposed to be a slap in the face of Hecklers (probably due to him thinking he will get heckled nonstop.)

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I love Tudor. Although SO3 was a horrible DVD where everything was taught halfa**. it was still a fun watch nonetheless. His rants are also great. haha.
and whom may i ask is BrianationX?

Feb 15, 2008
I love Tudor. Although SO3 was a horrible DVD where everything was taught halfa**. it was still a fun watch nonetheless. His rants are also great. haha.
and whom may i ask is BrianationX?

Guy who used to be here. Worshiped Brian, if I'm not wrong. Banned :p. IDK, he still roams Decknique.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Guy who used to be here. Worshiped Brian, if I'm not wrong. Banned :p. IDK, he still roams Decknique.

Ugh... He's at the 3c fourms now. It's torture i tell you. He called me a T11 zombie cuz I used Centurions and did Lethal X and Sleepless in my battle video.

Kate (BabyCatXD) challenged him to a battle over at the 3c and she forces him to show his face. The videos are due on March 1 and i'm thinking this is gonna be a very entertaining battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results