Brimstone - Custom Card Deck Idea

Dec 26, 2009
I don't want to sound like a downer about this but I really REALLY don't like black playing cards, but I am amazed at the design of these cards. You did a great job with these playing cards! I can see some problems with getting the back design printed because of the new rules about changing the 808 back design, but there is always some hope for something that has the potential that this design has. Once again, GREAT JOB!

May 12, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Hey everyone,

A quick update to those who supported me on Kickstarter, I should be receiving the Brimstone decks from USPCC in the next week or two. Thanks for being patient and I hope you enjoy the cards!

- Russell

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
WTF is going on? All of sudden these people pop up on T11 simultaneously with amazing deck designs. Seasons, Vortex, and now Brimstone. I really like this one too.

Edit: I'm dumb. Didn't read that this is an old thread.

WTF is going on? All of sudden these people pop up on T11 simultaneously with amazing deck designs. Seasons, Vortex, and now Brimstone. I really like this one too.

Edit: I'm dumb. Didn't read that this is an old thread.

Kickstarter has opened up an avenue for designers and artists to put their visions to life.

That being said, most of these designs have been in the works for months if not more. I know Russell has been working on his for, what, almost a year? I've been working on the Vortex for over 8 months now, and the Seasons deck has been in progress for a year.

May 12, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Also, Adam, the guy who designed the 'Revision 1' cards has been working on his design for about 6 months at least. He got successfully funded an Kickstarter too, almost 500%!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results