Bring them on! Your reviews at .thecuso

Aug 31, 2007
Hey guys, keep up reviewing the luxury deck and genesis, im goimg to read through all of them and select the best ones.

I will hopefully watch genesis tonight and might also write something myself for the product page.

If you want your review on my site just post it here at the forums and cross your fingers.

It can be written or video blogged, your choice. Just be gentle with my accent hehe

Keep em coming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 8, 2007
Not trying to be rude, but what reason does anyone have to care if you use their review on your website?

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Not trying to be rude, but what reason does anyone have to care if you use their review on your website?

... but that was rude...

anyways I hope some reviews get up. Just a simple thing to get people motivated to post reviews.

REAPER

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2009

Yes, that was rude, but Alejandro is on Genesis... That's probably why it matters.. Just a wild guess, haha!! I am still waiting for my copy in the mail as I didn't feel like downloading 4 hours worth of video..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results