Brown spots on every deck i buy even though im strict on them

Jul 30, 2018
Every deck i buy detoriates it starts with brown spots on every carda. I wash my hands 2 times befire holding the deck keeping it on a cokd dry place but i stilk see brown spots now it cant even do a ribbon spread and a proper fan my monarchs has brown spots.

Dec 5, 2014
I've never experienced brown spots to appear on my cards before. It could possibly be the humidity or something that causes the stock on the playing cards to react in an odd way. The only reaction I get from my cards is for them to have a "clicking" sound and contour to them.

Maybe try and purchase cards from different companies and not just the ones you already own (most likely USPCC) to see if it really is the stock of the cards. Sorry hope this helps!

Jul 30, 2018
Mine dont click

I would post a picture if i know how to

See

And there is an A.C whicg cools tbe apartment and i put my cards like 8 meters far

Last edited by a moderator:

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017
Maybe try t use like plastic cards or something ? Different fabric may resist better to humidity than the classic paper cards.

Sep 10, 2017
That has never happened to me. Maybe it is because of weather or the quality of the cards.

Jul 30, 2018
You guys are true i think its because the AC is gathrring and blowing duast i keep my cards on top of my refrigerater (sry im arabic) which is infront of my pc its like little dirty stuff on my cards i tried dribbling sideways and trying all kinds of stuff

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results