BS Control - What do you guys use it for?

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hey guys, this is my first post. I just got BS Control, and a bunch of other 1-1's but I was just wondering.... What do you use BS Control for? I know it is used for controlling four cards to the top.... but then after that? I am not sure, right now what I am doing is doing the "move" and then doing a quadruple lift saying "the first card has come to the top," then, I ask the spectator to stay stop putting all for cards (that look like one) into the middle, and then flourish/fan out all four twos to look like they just stopped at all four. But I want something more powerful. What can I do? Please help! Thank you,

Sanj

Apr 8, 2008
well, i see that it is your first post, i guess, welcome!
i'm pretty sure there are MANY uses of controlling the top four cards...
ace productions, gaffs, i have no idea what else, but i know the possibilities are endless, it's just how you want to use them. it's basically, in a sense, like a false cut, you want to keep the deck, or a certain set amount of cards in the same order... so you can instead, replace false cuts and do controls... i dont know what i'm saying anymore :p

good luck!

Hmm, I don't have BsControl but what I like to do with my 4 to top controls are tenkais and palms. You can do a crazy Card to Pocket routine, think and you will come up with so many ideas.
Another would be using this advantage of aces for two forces of aces then sandwich them with the others.

Think and you will create

Off-Topic: If anyone thinks thinking should be considered a sense as in the fives senses (touch,taste,feel,smell,hear) than shoot a pm at me.

~PaCo

Sep 1, 2007
California
Considering your new, welcome.

Their are many plots for 4 of a kind controls.

Do you have Card College, AOA, or RRTCM? Those have some plots that could use the control.

Or you could be creative.

Sep 1, 2007
Here:

Grab the four aces, put them in different parts of the deck, execute BS control, pull out 4 indifferent cards of the deck, execute 4 for 4 switch, lay the cards on the table (now the aces) under a silk or something. Execute magical moment, spread deck to show that aces have disappeared, reveal aces. Bow for mild applause to follow.

Juan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results