Bullet

Thanks for the info, Justin. It was hard for me to trust the marketing Guru's over at E after some of the sketchy stuff they have done... but thats in the past.

I am interested to know though, the teaser where the guy keeps saying "ITS FACTORY SEALED!!!" was that because of your patter about the bottle or just his large vocabulary?

You guys find the funniest spectators... I about die every time I watch a JM, WH, or DG video... haha

Sharp

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
The kid with the curly hair in the teaser says: tell him it's factory sealed.

The kid on the phone repeated him.

The kid on the phone sounds like he was answering questions that his friend on the other end of the phone was asking...

He said "But, like I opened up the seal and stuff."

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
All I am saying is I believe the reactions were real and not manufactured.

From what I gathered from the clip...
It appears to me the guy on the other end, was skeptical and was asking all kinds of questions.

Then, his friends were like...but it was factory sealed, and we were the ones holding the bottle, at the cap (so nothing could get in or out),

Plus they cracked the seal themselves.

Sep 4, 2007
So yeah about those random laymen in the teasers, do u think that we'll see them around E? I mean, i probably wont know if they join or not(unless they tell us). But my point is, do you think just because E's crew showed them magic, they will all of the sudden join E?

Sep 1, 2007
Sean Field's Aquatic was another CIB released after the mention of Factory Sealed...WAAY after.

Aquatic requires a gimmick and difficult to perform anyway.

As TheGuy posted before in another thread, its conditions are not nearly as impossible as Nick Verna's Factory Sealed..not even close.

I didn't say that I wouldn't buy the DVD, just that I'd prefer to practice what I have right now than buy stuff that I wouldn't even perform that often. I'm not in a lot of situations where I'd make frequent use of a CIB.

TThe guy was still FLOORED

The sentence can end right there. Of course, in order to get a release from him, they are obligated by law to tell him what the footage is being used for. If telling them that you're shooting a training DVD for magicians is wrong, then we can never have spectators in our DVDs again. Ever.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results