Buying Tricks

Oct 7, 2010
Okay I've never bought tricks before so just bear with me

okay with this download thing, how does it work?
i have extremely slow internet and i know it will take a while to download something.
Do i have like a set date before my download expires?
What happens if my download only goes half way and it stops? Do i get the opportunity to re download it?
Is it worth it to buy the download and the DVD?

will post more questions later
thanks guys

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Some advice...

Okay, first of all, the 90% of the tricks i buy are downloads, so Ill try to help a bit...
Your download will expire, but I think that you have about 6 days or so, and I think is enough time. If yor internet is slow... well, be patient.

After you buy a trick (I'll explain how to do this if you want, just PM me) you have to go to Store, and youll se the cart. OK, once there, click on YOUR ACCOUNT (USERNAME) and log in if you arent already. There, youll be able to see what downloads you have available. Click on the Download Password (to the right of the name of what youve purchased). Just click on the big green Download button and thats it. You can try to download 6 times (always with the same IP...), but if you have any problem just go to contact and ask T11 for additional accesses.

I dont purchase dvds or combos because of the time that i have to wait + the shipping cost, but I always back the videos up (I have a copy in my PC and another one in the HDD... In addition I have some of them copied on DVDs or my PS3, to be able to watch'em on TV. It isnt worth spending 5 $ more (+shipping, in my case to Spain is about 8 $) since you can just back 'em up by yourself...

I hope I've helped you a bit... What will you buy? Are you starting in magic? If you want, ask me about the products that are available on this website, I have a lot of them (Downloaded, not DVDs, of course :) )

Good bye, and I hoped I've given you some useful advice...

Xa2!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results