California :Meetups/Jams

Jun 10, 2012
Whats up guys.;) I wanted to know if there are any cardists or magicians in California. There aren't any magicians or cardists in my area so Ive never really experienced a meetup ,while many others have. I think it would be a fun experience that Ive never had before.I would like to make a big meetup in California.

Please comment if you are a magician or cardist that lives in California because i would love to jam :)

:Thanks guys-Jesus:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 9, 2011
CA
California is PACKED with magicians, dude. It's pretty much the magic capital. I'd be down, what did you have in mind?

Alix B.(1)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Please do one in California! I'm French but I'll be in San Francisco from the 10th of august to the 30th august, also i'll be a few days in Los Angeles! It would be great to meet-up :)

Jul 22, 2013
California
Depending on where you are, CA is pretty dense with magicians, seeing as it is the location of the Magic Castle. This might sound like much, but you could make a facebook page about a meetup you want to have, and get people to check in and meet up :)

Well the Magic Apple on Ventura blvd is pretty nice place to meet up and jam. I'd recommend a Saturday afternoon around well... noon-ish. There's a kick ass pizza parlor just down stairs from there too that we can grab some grub at.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results