Camera Trick? Or something amazing?

Look at what I just found...

Edit: I had to change the link cuz it said the page could not be found. So you have to go to www.klutz.com then click on Gift Center at the top of the page, then, once you're there go to the second page of gifts and look for Card Trickery. Watch the video on that page.

I know it looks pretty cheesy at first, but watch the color change at the end that he does.

Could this be a version of d+M's soon-to-be-released CHANGE?

If anyone knows that this is a camera trick (the color change) please tell me. I don't wanna look stupid. :(

But if it's real...then D@*% that's awesome!

Oct 24, 2007
Nope, that isn't anything like "Change". It's based on the Shapeshifter/Bob Change (Kevin Ho) methods. If you know those, then you know what I'm talking about. Peace!

Tyler

P.S. Oops. Lots of replies before me. Hah.

Dec 11, 2008
nooo guyyss look it's like this.. his is holding two cards facing the same way and when he shakes them he drops the first one and stays with the one that was behind the ace. that's the reason why the camera focus is to close

May 31, 2008
nooo guyyss look it's like this.. his is holding two cards facing the same way and when he shakes them he drops the first one and stays with the one that was behind the ace. that's the reason why the camera focus is to close

That's what I was thinking when I first saw it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results