Cannot buy online...

I cant buy online because my dad doesn't want the seller to know our private info even if we use paypal because he's scared of hackers.:( No Wynns, Guardians or Centurions for me. Even Tally-Ho and other stuff.

I cant buy online because my dad doesn't want the seller to know our private info even if we use paypal because he's scared of hackers.:( No Wynns, Guardians or Centurions for me. Even Tally-Ho and other stuff.
Hey man!

Perhaps you should have your dad call Theory11 to not only order by phone but to reassure him that they are well protected against hackers...

Mitch

Nov 17, 2007
=( Really sorry man. That really sux. I have a whole bunch. I'll let you know if I'm willing to sell them to you.

Sep 1, 2007
Minnesota
yea its a shame you couldnt get your hand on over hyped, non rare paper cards...

youll live
Ah, good old-fashioned cynicism! Now available in every thread! It'll change your outlook on life! For the worst...

Anyway... Bao Hoang: As Phenomena said, (though not in these words) cards do not make the magician. Just practice with what you do have and you will be able to blow the spectator's mind! Remember, you make the magic.

Feb 14, 2008
This is seriously funny. Online transactions are 128 bit secured on trusted websites like T11 or eBay.
Use paypal if you're all that skeptic. But there's nothing wrong to buy online.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
This is seriously funny. Online transactions are 128 bit secured on trusted websites like T11 or eBay.
Use paypal if you're all that skeptic. But there's nothing wrong to buy online.

He isn't the one who is choosing to not buy online. It's his dad. And if you are not old enough to have your own credit card, then parents are the only way to buy stuff online.

-ThrallMind

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
i wasnt eligible for a visa/credit card
and my parents wouldnt dare put theirs online
so i found other options
be it paypal through your bank
or prepaid credit cards, where you go in, get the card, sign up etc, give thme money to put on
and thats that

its more expensive than credit cards, but its good for short term, or if u cant get a credit

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results