General Magic Discussion (21 Viewing)
For all general discussion, magic related. No discussions on
Danny Garcia's nunchuck skills, legos, pogs, or ninja
related activities.

sad.....

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
no, the Danny ninja thing is more recent. But its a joke, and it justs says dont discuss his nunchuk skills, pogs.....

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
It's just a joke - Danny is one of our best friends. I haven't talked to him since this morning though. I miss him already.

D

Deleted member 2755

There Are Strict Rules You Must Obey When Talking On Theory 11. Please Obey The Following:

1. No Talking Of Daniel Garcia And His "ninja" Abilities.
2. No Talking Of Dana Hocking And His Girl-like Name.
3. No Use Of "lawl" "lol" "omg" "lolz" "uber R0xors" Or Any Other Internet Slang Or Abbreviation.
4. No Talking In All Caps.

Disobeying Any Of The Four Holy Sacred Rules Will Result In Ultimate Bannage Of The Theory 11 Forum.

Thank You.

-doug

-EDIT-
HA! What's funny is how I wrote that whole message above in caps yet when I clicked submit, it appeared in all lower case letters. :D I guess the forum has an evil script that does not let people talk in all caps. :) Good thinking. ;)

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
There Are Strict Rules You Must Obey When Talking On Theory 11. Please Obey The Following:

1. No Talking Of Daniel Garcia And His "ninja" Abilities.
2. No Talking Of Dana Hocking And His Girl-like Name.
3. No Use Of "lawl" "lol" "omg" "lolz" "uber R0xors" Or Any Other Internet Slang Or Abbreviation.
4. No Talking In All Caps.

Disobeying Any Of The Four Holy Sacred Rules Will Result In Ultimate Bannage Of The Theory 11 Forum.

Thank You.

-doug

-EDIT-
HA! What's funny is how I wrote that whole message above in caps yet when I clicked submit, it appeared in all lower case letters. :D I guess the forum has an evil script that does not let people talk in all caps. :) Good thinking. ;)
I believe that you are also forgetting about the indefinite article "the" being a banned word as well.

TDA

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results