cap in beer bottle?

Jan 19, 2009
I wanna get a cap in bottle trick, but I dont know much about this,
I want to do cap to beer bottle not water bottle.
what can you recommend?

and whats the name of the trick there the bottle explode in spectator hand?

Jul 23, 2009
I would suggest trapped cap in bottl by jordan johnson. the other one is the devils coke bottle. I hear it extremely expensive though.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Justin Miller's Captured is pretty darn good but that is the only one I own so I cannot give you an honest opinion compared to the others that are out there.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I recommend charlie justice's Prohibition. In terms of ease of handling, level of deception and visual eye candy, it's the winner. Be aware that for this version, and, as a sidenote, for the version in that little Criss Angel video, you will need to own something else too, a magic and mentalism gimmick.

Axel Hecklau - Cola cap
Charlie Justice- prohibition
Justin Miller-Captured

those are very visual

if you want an unbent cap in the bottle check out Axel's or millers.
all of them have the same visuals.
justin millers might be cheaper (for the gimmick at least)

Jul 13, 2010
I don`t know any of the others, but what I like about Prohibition is that it doesn`t just explain the trick, it handles almost all problems that could occur.

Nov 8, 2007
Prohibition is great. Borrow the bottle and cap, and create magic. The cap can be signed and put in the bottle so it's stuck and can't come out. Great effect.

Axel Hecklau - Cola cap
Charlie Justice- prohibition
Justin Miller-Captured

those are very visual

if you want an unbent cap in the bottle check out Axel's or millers.
all of them have the same visuals.
justin millers might be cheaper (for the gimmick at least)

I was just wondering will captured by jm work with common bottles in the uk such as budweiser, becks, san miguel, corona etc because i have heard it only works with certain bottles and most of the videos i have seen use bud light bottles which arent very well known in the uk

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
and whats the name of the trick there the bottle explode in spectator hand?

Yeah I was wondering about that after I saw Blaine perform it on his "What is Magic?" special. Apparently the bottles are like super science gimmicked. (Yeah I already know that that sounds weird) And yes as magicman1170 said its crazy expensive. And from what I have been told you have to keep on buying the secret gimmick over and over again. So if you feel like spending a lot of money go for it. But it seems like if you are just getting started that that one should be put on hold for a bit.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results